Mobility and stability are fundamental factors of any human movement and athletic performance. Without mobility there is no need for stability since there is no motion to control. Mobility without stability is instability, since there is no control of the motion. Therefore, these two factors can be considered the foundation of any functional and athletic performance.
Based upon that functional and athletic performance is three-dimensional, interconnected and driven by gravity and ground reaction forces, we have developed a system that is based upon the systematic combination of functional movement patterns that together will challenge different joint movements.
Upon completion of the course you will:
- understand the principles of human movement and impact of mobility and stability
- understand the body as a whole and how different joints and regions are interconnected in three-dimensional movement patterns and physical performance
- know how to systematically test and analyse mobility and stability in different movement patterns
- use 1080MAP™ to effectively get an overview of asymmetries between the right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, lateral flexion, pronation and supination patterns
- gain a measurement value for functional relative motion in the shoulder, trunk, hip, knee/foot
- be able to follow your patient’s/client’s progression through an objective measurement tool included in the 1080MAP. The measured value is normalized and can easily be compared with groups from the same sport, age, gender and time periods
- know how to create mobility and stability profiles in our online system
- easily find what joint or region in need of improved mobility and stability
- achieve quick results with your training and rehabilitation due to effective and meaningful testing
- distinctively market yourself towards patients/clients, sports clubs, insurance companies and corporations.
- be a part of our international network
- principles and criteria for human movement and performance
- introduction of integrated biomechanics
- motion analysis
- functional analysis of mobility and stability
- principles of testing
- practical application of tests and analysis
- creations of functional mobility and stability profiles
Duration: three days, 24 hours, teacher led theoretical and practical presentations in Swedish and Norwegian. English as needed.
OSLO, NORWAY APRIL 4TH -6TH PRICE: 6200 NOK J
JÖNKÖPING, SWEDEN SEPTEMBER 18TH- 20TH PRICE 6900 SEK PLUS VAT
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN NOVEMEBR 6TH-8TH PRICE 6900 SEK PLUS VAT
Prerequisite: Healthcare professional such as physical therapist, chiropractor, naprapath, osteopath and physician.
A portable 1080 testing mat and a 1-month free access to 1080 MAP with unlimited number of profiles is included in the price.