1080MAP™ Treatment Course Series
Level 3 – Trunk & Upper Extremity >>SIGN UP
By gaining unique knowledge and understanding how different joints, muscles and body systems work together you are one step closer to the real cause of pain and/or dysfunction of the trunk, neck and shoulder.
In this course you will learn 3D treatment techniques and specific exercises with quick and measurable results – all based upon profiles from the revolutionary 1080MAP™!
This is the continuation course of 1080MAP™ Analysis.
VenueS & Dates:
For upcoming venues and dates, please check out our calendar.
4900 SEK plus VAT
Certified personal trainer/coach and licensed health professionals such as physiotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath or physician with attended 1080MAP™ Analysis course.
• Principles of human movement
• Introduction of integrated biomechanics and muscle function
• Motion Analysis
• Functional clinical treatment
• Functional and specific training
After this course you will be able to:
• See the body as a whole and how different body parts are interconnected to 3D movement patterns
• How trunk, neck and shoulder pain and/or dysfunction can be a compensation for another part of the body not performing correctly
• Understand the interaction between mobility, stability, endurance, strength and power, which is critical for the development of optimal performance
• Create relative motion of different joints to increase mobility and muscle activation
• Achieve quick and measurable results with 3D mobilization, stretching, and specific exercises
• Transform simple basic exercises into unlimited exercises by understanding the principles and strategies governing human function.
For those who wish to become a certified 1080MAP™ Treatment Specialist, you need to complete the following three levels:
Lv. 1 – 1080MAP™ Analysis: 32 tests with deep analysis of mobility and stability.
Lv. 2 – 1080MAP™ Lower Extremity: Analysis, treatment and specific training of the foot, knee and hip
Lv. 3 – 1080MAP™ Trunk & Upper Extremity: Analysis, treatment and specific training of the trunk and upper extremity
• Athletic 1080 won the Stockholm Innovation Award in December 2012 in the category of Life Science for the 1080MAP™.
• The Norwegian School of Sports Science has validated 1080MAP™.
• The 1080MAP™ Treatment Trunk and Upper Extremity course has been approved by the Swedish Napratath School for 16 credits
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Jessica Parnevik-Muth, Cell: +46 (0) 73 755 85 00