1080MAP™ Treatment Course Series
Level 1 – Analysis >>SIGN UP
Now you can easily determine your client’s current status through the innovative 1080 Movement Assessment Profile (1080MAP™). It is the only 3D testing system of functional movement patterns that is validated, standardized, measurable, web-based and that provides powerful insights about performance and dysfunction.
Through this unique expertise you will be able to understand how the different joints, muscles and systems of the body function simultaneously and therefore be more likely to find the real cause of pain and/or dysfunction. Furthermore, with 1080MAP™ you will be able to design individualized and effective rehabilitation and training programs with fast and measurable results.
VenueS & Dates:
For upcoming venues and dates, please check out our calendar.
6900 SEK plus VAT* / 6900 NOK*
*The price includes a portable Athletic 1080™ Test Mat plus 50 test profiles during one year.
Certified healthcare professionals such as such as physical therapists, chiropractors, naprapaths, osteopaths and doctors.
• Principles and strategies of performance
• Introduction to integrated biomechanics
• Motion analysis
• Functional analysis of mobility and stability
• Principles of testing
• Practical application of tests and analysis
• Creation of functional mobility and stability profiles
After this course You will be able to:
• Understand the body as a whole and how different joints and regions are interconnected in 3D movement patterns
• Use 32 specific tests that systematically measure mobility and stability in various movement patterns, taking only 15-30 minutes
• Use 1080MAP™ to effectively get an overview of the asymmetries between the right and the left side in rotation, flexion, extension, lateral flexion, pronation and supination patterns
• Gain a measurement value for functional relative motion in the shoulder, trunk, hip, knee/foot
• Follow your patient’s progression through an objective measurement tool included in the 1080MAP™. The measured value is normalized and can easily be compared with groups from the same sport, age, gender and time periods
• Easily find which joint or body region lacks mobility and stability
• Achieve fast and measurable results by using 1080MAP™
• Distinctively market yourself towards patients, sports clubs and insurance companies
• Be part of our international network!
Picture: Example of a 1080 Movement Assessment Profile (1080 MAP™)
For those who wish to become a certified 1080MAP™ Corrective Treatment Specialist, you need to complete the following three levels:
|Lv. 1 – 1080MAP™ Analysis:||32 tests with deep analysis of mobility and stability.|
|Lv. 2 – 1080MAP™ Lower Extremity:||Analysis, treatment and specific training of the foot, knee and hip.|
|Lv. 3 – 1080MAP™ Trunk & Upper Extremity:||Analysis, treatment and specific training of the trunk and upper extremity.|
• Athletic 1080 won the Stockholm Innovation Award in December 2012 in the category of Life Science for the 1080MAP™.
• The Norwegian School of Sports Science has validated 1080MAP™.
• 1080 MAP ™ Analysis program is approved by the Swedish Naprapat Association’s continuing education program with 18 points.
For more information:
Jessica Parnevik-Muth, Cell: +46 (0) 73 755 85 00