Now you can easily determine your client’s current status through the innovative 1080 Movement Assessment Profile (1080MAP™). It is the only three-dimensional testing system of functional movement patterns that is validated, standardized, measurable and that provides helpful insights about performance and hidden potential.
12 tests for mobility and stability to effectively gain an overview of the client’s functional ability and what actions to take.
With 1080MAP™ you will be able to design individualised and effective training programs with quick and measurable results.
VenueS & Dates:
For upcoming venues and dates, please check out our calendar.
6900 SEK plus VAT*
*The price includes a portable Athletic 1080™ Test Mat plus an unlimited number of test profiles for one year.
Certified personal trainers/coaches.
• Principles and strategies for performance
• Introduction to integrated biomechanics
• Analysis of asymmetry between right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
• Practical application of tests and specific training
After this course You will be able to:
• Understand the body as a whole and that different joints and regions are interconnected in three-dimensional movement patterns.
• Systematically test mobility and stability in various movement patterns
• Use the web-based 1080MAP™ to effectively get an overview of the asymmetries between the right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
• Follow your client’s progression through an objective measurement tool included in the 1080 MAP™. The measured value is normalized and can easily be compared with groups from the same sport, age, gender and time periods
• Achieve quick and measurable results with specific exercises all based upon 1080MAP™ Screen
• Distinctively market yourself towards clients, sports clubs and corporations
• Be part of our international network!
For those who wish to become a certified 1080MAP™ Movement Practitioner, you need to complete the following three levels:
Level 1 – 1080MAP™ Screen: 16 tests (8 on each side) and exercises for mobility and stability
Level 2 – 1080MAP™ Analysis: 32 tests (16 on each side) with in-depth analysis of mobility and stability.
Level 3 – 1080MAP™ Corrective Training: Create specific exercises with measurable results
• Athletic 1080 won the Stockholm Innovation Award in December 2012 in the category of Life Science for the 1080MAP™.
• The Norwegian School of Sports Science has validated 1080MAP™.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Jessica Parnevik-Muth, Cell: +46 (0) 73 755 85 00