In this course you will learn how you easily design individualized and effective exercises with quick and measurable results based upon profiles from 1080MAP™. This is a continuation of the 1080MAP™ Screen and/or 1080MAP™ Analysis courses.
VenueS & Dates:
For upcoming venues and dates, please check out our calendar.
4900 SEK plus VAT
Certified personal trainers/coaches, health professionals with attended 1080MAP Screen and/or Analysis course.
• Principles and strategies of performance
• Introduction to integrated biomechanics
• Practical application of corrective training based on profiles from 1080MAP™
You will be able to:
• Understand the body as a whole and how different joints and regions are interconnected by three-dimensional movement patterns
• Understand how dysfunction in one part of the body can be a compensation for another part that is not functioning the way it should
• Understand the interaction between mobility, stability, endurance, strength and power, which is critical for effective performance development
• Create relative motion between different joints for increased muscle activation and movement
• Achieve quick and measurable results with corrective exercises
• Transforming a simple basic exercise into an unlimited number of exercises using the principles and strategies governing human function
For those who wish to become a certiefied 1080MAP™ Movement Practitioner, you need to complete the following three levels:
Level 1 – 1080MAP™ Screen: 16 tests and exercises for mobility and stability
Level 2 – 1080MAP™ Analysis: 32 tests with in-depth analysis of mobility and stability.
Level 3 – 1080MAP™ Training: Corrective exercises with measurable results
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Jessica Parnevik-Muth, Cell: +46 (0) 73 755 85 00