• Principles of human movement
• Introduction of integrated biomechanics and muscle function
• Motion Analysis
• Functional clinical treatment
• Functional and specific training
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• See the body as a whole and how different body parts are interconnected to 3D movement patterns
• How foot, knee and hip pain and/or dysfunction can be a compensation for another part of the body not performing correctly
• Understand the interaction between mobility, stability, endurance, strength and power, which is critical for the development of optimal performance
• Create relative motion of different joints to increase mobility and muscle activation
• Achieve quick and measurable results with 3D mobilization, stretching, and specific exercises
• Transform simple basic exercises such as lunge, squat, push or pull into unlimited exercises by understanding the principles and strategies governing human function.
Certified/licensed health professionals such as physiotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath or physician with attended 1080MAP™ Analysis course.