MOVEMENT SCREEN & ANALYSIS
- Principles and strategies of performance
- Introduction to integrated biomechanics
- Motion analysis
- Functional analysis of mobility and stability
- Principles of testing
- Practical application of tests and analysis
- Creation of functional mobility and stability profiles
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the body as a whole and how different joints and regions are interconnected in 3D movement patterns
- Use 32 specific tests that systematically measure mobility and stability in various movement patterns, taking only 30-40 minutes
- Use 1080MAP™ to effectively get an overview of the asymmetries between the right and the left side in rotation, flexion, extension, lateral flexion, pronation and supination patterns
- Gain a measurement value of local rotation at the foot/knee, hip, trunk and shoulder girdle complex.
- Follow your patient’s progression through an objective measurement tool included in the 1080MAP™. The measured value is normalized and can easily be compared with groups from the same sport, age, gender and time periods
- Easily find which joint or body region lacks mobility and stability
- Achieve fast and measurable results by using 1080MAP™
- Distinctively market yourself towards patients/clients, sports clubs, companies and insurance companies
- Be part of our international network!
Certified healthcare professionals and personal trainers and coachens.