– Principles and strategies for performance
– Introduction to integrated biomechanics
– Analysis of asymmetry between right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
– Practical application of tests and specific training
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
– Understand the body as a whole and that different joints and regions are interconnected in three-dimensional movement patterns.
– Systematically test mobility and stability in various movement patterns
– Use the web-based 1080MAP™ to effectively get an overview of the asymmetries between the right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
– Follow your client’s progression through an objective measurement tool included in the 1080MAP™. The measured value is normalized and can easily be compared with groups from the same sport, age, gender and time periods
– Achieve quick and measurable results with specific exercises all based upon 1080MAP™ Screen
– Distinctively market yourself towards clients, sports clubs and corporations
– Be part of our international network!
Certified personal trainers/coaches.