• Principles and criteria for performance
• Introduction to integrated biomechanics
• Analysis of asymmetry between right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
• Practical application of tests
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Understand the body as a whole and that different joints and regions are interconnected in three-dimensional movement patterns
• 12 tests that systematically test mobility and stability in various movement patterns
• Use 1080MAP™ to effectively get an overview of the asymmetries between the right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
• Follow your client’s progression through an objective measurement tool included in the 1080 MAP™. The measured value is normalized and can easily be compared with groups from the same sport, age, gender and time periods
• Achieve quick and measurable results when you know where to start
• Distinctively market yourself towards clients, sports clubs and corporations
• Be part of our international network!
Certified personal trainers/coaches.