- Principles and criteria for performance
- Introduction to integrated biomechanics
- Analysis of asymmetry between right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
- Practical application of tests
AFTER THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the body as a whole and that different joints and regions are interconnected in three-dimensional movement patterns
- 12 tests in standing that systematically test mobility and stability in various movement patterns
- Use 1080MAP™ to effectively get an overview of the asymmetries between the right and left side in rotation, flexion, extension, pronation and supination patterns
- Follow your client’s progression through an objective measurement tool included in the 1080 MAP™. The measured value is normalized and can easily be compared with groups from the same sport, age, gender and time periods
- Achieve quick and measurable results when you know where to start
- Distinctively market yourself towards clients, sports clubs and corporations
- Be part of our international network!
Certified healthcare professionals and personal trainer and coaches.